MBA in Finance
I am looking for a mid-level job in Financial Institution where i could explore my knowledge, skills and experience and assure to prove as an assets for those organization if granted with an opportunity.
- 2016 - 2017Standard Chartered BankJunior Assistant• Accept Cash &Cheque Deposit.
• Encashment of in-house cheques
• Issuance of local/foreign currency drafts.
• Process inward collection/clearing cheques.
• Process of FCY Cash purchase transactions.
• Process back Office transactions vouchers.
• Ensure proper follow-ups for unpaid Drafts/OTT/NRB cheques as per our procedures.
• Receiving and executing Good for Payment.
• Perform the role of ATM and credit card custodian.
• Team work and promote one bank attitude amongst colleagues to bring efficiency in service.
• Ensure proper collection of charges/fees from the customers.
• Deal customers efficiently and effectively.
• Collecting applications and requests of online banking/cheque books/ ATM/ Credit Cards/ Statements/ Advices and delivering.
- 2013 - 2015Management CampusMBA
- Dedicated, Self motivated, Team Worker,Good learner, Sound communication and presentation skills and Capable of working under pressure to meet multiple deadline.
- Traveling, Learning new things, Listening music.
- Sex: Female
- Marital Status: Married
- Religion: Hindu
- Nationality: Nepali
- Date of Birth: 1990-10-05
This information is visible only for registered users.