Job vacancy Area Sales Manager
View all 395 Jobs
Kantipur Management Pvt Ltd
Area Sales Manager
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for executing within key on- and off-premise accounts by growing sales and market share through product distribution, display execution and promotion within their assigned area. This position will concentrate on a key area and focus solely on the Sales & Marketing of the Company Product.
Key Responsibility Area (KRA):
- Establish & Implement Strategic Programs
- Strong knowledge of brewery portfolio, pricing, and goals for breweries within scope.
- TOP Line Maximisation
- Increase in Market share by acquiring new Customers via B2B Business
- Optimization the cost of operation within the Brewery & Budgetary Guidelines
- Maximize the Resources
- Sales & Collection
- Marketing & Branding Support
- Competitors Information to Management
- Public Relation
- Retail / Dealers Management
- Performance Review and Training
Report: Daily, weekly & monthly sales call calendar
Monthly Salary (includes PF Com, Gratuity): 50K to 70K NPR (M4 Asst. Mgr. Basic 28750)
a) Communication/Mobile: 1000/-
b) Repair & Maintenance: 1500 NPR PM
c) Fuel (Petrol): 3000 NPR PM
d) Daily Allowance (DA): 500/- Based on M4
e) Insurance : GPA & Mediclaim: 113 Per Month
f) Annual Grade : ½ Day Amount of Basic Salary
g) Dashain Allowance: 1 Month Basic Salary
Note: Must have a valid Driver’s License.
Interested candidates are requested to apply by dropping their updated CV at email@example.com.
Also mention the job position in Subject section.
|Job(s) Level||Manager Level|
|Min. Experience Year||7 Years|
- In depth knowledge of state and Liquor Act of Nepal
- Should have complete territory knowledge.
- Should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have Strong organization, time mgmt., team management experience.
- Excellent Sales Skills, Analytical Skills, Communication & Presentation Skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with limited amount of direction; ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs