Job vacancy Parlor Sales Executives
View all 919 Jobs
Avenue Trade Concern Pvt. Ltd.
Parlor Sales Executives
- Visit various Beauty Parlors/Salons as required, convey all necessary information, and share required literature.
- Monitor and handle queries, take sales orders, co-ordinate timely billing and delivery.
- Ensure seasonal peaks, important trading/ promotional events are handled efficiently.
- Report daily sales, stocks, etc.
- Effective client visit planning.
- Implement a high standard of customer focus.
- Create and maintain the database of clients.
- Ensure client needs are met and complaints/queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Be well aware of the latest trends in the Beauty Industry to be ahead of competitors.
- Ensure sales targets are achieved up to the maximum level.
- Interpret and act on sales reports and focus on improving under-performing areas.
- Monitor and continuously seek to understand commercial environment, local trading patterns, competitor activity and market trends in the sector and their impact on our sales.
- Attend training required by our Exclusive brands.
Interested candidates please send your Updated photograph, updated resume and cover letter clearly mentioning the position you wish to apply for to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, candidates having two wheeler and valid driving license will be given priority.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs