Panchayan Marga, Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal, Kathmandu
View all 224 Jobs
Job vacancy Medical Advice Cell Doctor
10 February, 2020
Medical Advice Cell Doctor
Medical Advice Cell (MAC) Doctor – Working from our headquarters at Pokhara.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The MAC Doctor operating from HQ GWT(N) Pokhara is responsible for ensuring that all financial decisions made by the MAC/Finance cells and GWT management are based on sound medical information.
- This involves reviewing secondary care bills submitted through the Secondary Medical Care process and advising MAC administrators and EOL (MAC) on the medical need and appropriateness of care and costs.
- It also involves support to the Secondary (Medical) Care Liaison Manager (SCLM) and CMLs in auditing secondary care providers and in liaising with hospitals where GWT(N) patients have been admitted.
- The MAC Dr will also provide clinical support to GWT(N) outreach camps in remote rural areas.
- The MAC doctor is also required to have a detailed understanding of the GWT(N) medical services and will on occasion attend as a clinical practitioner in GWT((N) AWCs in case of shortage of clinical staff or during pensioner payment/ monthly clinic time.
- Monthly Salary will be NRs.151,280 (2019/20 salary scale) with Provident Fund, Gratuity, One month pay as Festival Bonus, Medical Cover, Holidays and other facilities as per Nepal Labour Act and GWT(N) Regulations. The job is offered for 3 years initially and may be extended on the basis of need and performance.
For more information and to apply for the job, please visit: https://www.gwt.org.uk/about-us/vacancies/
|Min. Experience Year||Not Required|
- Minimum of two years’ experience post MBBS in a clinical role.
- Must have worked in Nepal for at least 1 year (International experience is an advantage)
- Previous exposure to healthcare management a plus for MAC/HQ Dr
23 Feb, 2020
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs