Jwagal 10, Kupondol, Lalitpur
View all 811 Jobs
Job vacancy Procurement Engineer
Laxmi Group Pvt.Ltd.Head Office[1/07, Bagbazar, Pokhara, Nepal] Corporate Office [Bhagwati Bahal Marg, Naxal Kathmandu,
15 February, 2020
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors.
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the requirement.
- Execute internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions.
- Daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and consignment dispatch schedules.
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors.
- Assist in Annual Performance Review for vendors.
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 6 Months to 1 year of engineering experience
- problem-solving skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
Interested candidates can send their CV at email@example.com
24 Feb, 2020
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs