Jwagal 10, Kupondol, Lalitpur
View all 1098 Jobs
Job vacancy Civil Engineer
Reputed Real Estate
20 February, 2020
Job responsibilities and duties:
- Must plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building, structure and infrastructure such as roads, railways, airports, bridges, harbors, dams, irrigation, projects, power plants, and water and sewerage systems.
- Day to Day planning and managing site activities.
- Knowledge of material inspection supervising labor teams and overall site management.
- Plan, organize, direct and control resources assign to best accomplish the assign unction within budget and at maximum effectiveness.
- Enforce all safety precautions to site labors and staff and erection instruction issued to site.
- Prepare all material list required.
- Review and checks if structural designs issued are followed exactly
- Calculation of steel material
- Must have good communication skills and computer knowledge.
- Should have good technical knowledge and able to read and execute the drawing
- Coordination and monitoring should be the key skill
- Must have valid two-wheeler license
- Must possess own vehicle
- Experience required: Minimum 8 year
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com.
30000 - 40000 (NPR)
13 Mar, 2020
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs