Jwagal 10, Kupondol, Lalitpur
View all 1100 Jobs
Job vacancy Assistant Customer Service
27 February, 2020
Assistant Customer Service
- Develop customer service manual (procedures, policies, and standards) for the department and lead the team to operate as per the policy. The team will include one assistant, local technicians, and sub-contracted technicians.
- Address customers’ inquiries and complaints (in-warranty and out-of-warranty) through telephone, email, letter, face-to-face and so on.
- Handle and solve customers’ complaints successfully by investigating their problems thoroughly.
- Issue refunds and compensation to genuine customers’ complaints.
- Maintain accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers (that includes customers’ complaints, major problems investigated, the time taken to solve particular problem etc.). Records must be reported to Director once a week in a proper format.
- Manage and Order the Spare Parts from Vendors as and when required.
- Manage Accounts of all Technicians – whether salaried or outsourced.
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing Manager to discuss ways to improve customer service.
- Assist and advice customers in operating company’s products correctly.
- Train employees and technicians to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Bachelors degree with specialization in Marketing or any other related field
- At least 2 years of experience in customer care preferably in electronic goods, fresher with potential are encouraged
- Sound knowledge of customer handling etiquettes
- Sound knowledge of company products
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle customers of any types
- Ability to handle phone calls
7 Mar, 2020
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs