View all 51 Jobs
Job vacancy Sales And Marketing
iBest Job Nepal
13 March, 2020
Sales And Marketing
Gaushala, Pinglasthan Kathmandu
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company's marketing and sales teams
- Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
- Bachelors degree in Marketing field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 years of relevant work experience in related field
- Experience with Good Communication
13 Apr, 2020
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 20 May, 2020JOB BYCreative Job (Pvt.) Ltd.
See all jobs