View all 60 Jobs
Job vacancy Supervisor
Chiyapaan Pvt. Ltd.
13 March, 2020
- Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Conducts training.
- Implements and enforces systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards and adhering to legal regulations.
- Completes operations by developing schedules, assigning and monitoring work, gathering resources, implementing productivity standards, resolving operations problems, maintaining reference manuals, and implementing new procedures.
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information, scheduling expenditures, monitoring variances, and implementing corrective actions.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
Applying Procedure: Please send us your CV at email@example.com
- Bachelors degree in Business Management field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 years of relevant work experience in related field
- Experience with Pressure Handling
13 Apr, 2020
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 20 May, 2020JOB BYCreative Job (Pvt.) Ltd.
See all jobs