Job vacancy Personal Assistant
View all 862 Jobs
Laxmi Group Pvt.Ltd.Head Office[1/07, Bagbazar, Pokhara, Nepal] Corporate Office [Bhagwati Bahal Marg, Naxal Kathmandu,
As a personal assistant (often shortened to PA), you will work closely with executive director to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. Personal assistant careers are varied and you will play a pivotal role in helping an executive director to make best use of their time with administrative and secretarial tasks. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate especially in the Director’s absence.Job Specification
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organize and arrange for all the meetings requested by the Executive Director
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage the ED’s calendar and appointment scheduling
- Maintain and present the Executive Dashboard and other reports on a timely manner
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Conducting or preparing any research that the reporting manager may require
- Various ad hoc requests
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
- Respect the need for confidentiality and sensitivity of information
Job Qualifications & Requirements
- Computer literacy
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Passion and personal interest in people and providing assistance
- Holds a positive and outgoing perspective on life
- Well-developed time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative & Energetic
Interested candidates can send their cv at email@example.com
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs