View all 40 Jobs
Job vacancy Third Person Biography Writer
S.B Web Technology Pvt. Ltd.
31 July, 2020
Third Person Biography Writer
- Specializes in reconstruction in narrative form of career or phase in life of individual: Assembles biographical material from sources (on the web), such as news accounts about the subject, personal websites, diaries, personal papers and correspondence, written accounts of events in which subject participated, and consults with associates and relatives of subject (if necessary).
- Portrays character and behaviour of subject on basis of historical environment and application of psychological analysis, relating subject's activities to pertinent events during subject's lifetime. Doing so, takes a neutral stand and word choices.
- Works with editors, publishers, proof-readers and other stakeholders
- Possibly helps the platform to market the biographical work(s)
- Bachelors degree in Communication field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Fluency in English Language , Ability to work under pressure
- Language skills (grammatical and writing: using transitions, connectives, time order words, summarization and paragraph writing)
- Chronological and narrative writing in third person point of view
- Interview writing and reporting
- News Writing
- Good knowledge about transitions, connectives, summarization and time order words.
- Interested about and/or follows the life story of famous, impactful people.
- Know-how about the important personas and events of the world
- Ability to break a complex story into summarized lead paragraphs and then organize its important components with separate subheadings.
Rs. 30,000- to 60,000 /- (NPR)
31 Aug, 2020 (15 days left)
Share this job offer
How to Apply?
Please apply for this job on ibestjob.com.np website:
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs