- - Prepare, plan and configure open source system as required by the business scope.
- - Identify and troubleshoot complex system related issues.
- - Research and development activities and reporting.
- - Training junior staffs to provide support to the end users.
- - Identifying best product to assist procurement division.
- - Reporting in daily basis and escalate issues to senior people if required.
- - Performing backup and planning for disaster recovery process whenever necessary.
- - Monitoring system health and reporting in daily basis.
- - Bachelors degree in Information technology.
- - Minimum five years of experience in similar role.
- - RHCE certification will be given preference.
- - Knowledge on server hardware will be given advantages
- - Candidate should have good command over Linux system.
- - Should be able to configure and troubleshoot open source based application systems.
- - Should have good understanding over server clustering solutions like NDB, Galera etc.
- - Must have knowledge on services required for a network operator.
- - Must have knowledge on various database management systems.
- - Must be familiar with shell scripting and task automation.
- - Should have good communication skills over English language.
- Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication is encouraged
- An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate
- High level of responsibility with opportunities to learn and grow
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Annual Performance Appraisal System
- Festival expense allowance
Interested candidates can send their Updated Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Candidates are requested to clearly specify the Position & Location that they are applying for.