- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Update and edit the website with available materials (text, photos, videos) to ensure its reach, interest, and accuracy to identified key audiences.
- Ensure that the website and content is accurate, timely and retain its unique ‘look and feel’.
- Managing the redesign and edit and post contributed website content.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilising a range of techniques including SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and PPC (Pay Per Click).
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Monitor, report and advise on the use by visitors of the website using appropriate analytics tools.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Set metrics, monitor, and report on digital campaign performance metrics (sources, bounces, opens, clicks, conversions).
- Publish and update relevant content on company Blog, LinkedIn, Twitter pages or any other social platform.
- Manage Digital Ad campaign for the company.
- Prepare content and design for presentation on various medium.
- Engage in infographic design and video editing if and when needed.
- Min 1 Years of experinec in similar field.
- Creative execution of given task
- Hardwroking and willing to execute rask within deadline
- Bachelors Running in any field
Interested Candidates are urged to send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .np before 10th October 2020