Job vacancy Sr.Sales & Marketing Officer
View all 1101 Jobs
Aayam Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd.Kathmandu, Gairidhara Chowk
Sr.Sales & Marketing Officer
- Identify prospective customers
- Sell products by establishing cordial relation with clients
- Pitching products and/or services to clients
- Prepare marketing and sales plans
- Prepare quotations and proposals
- Fulfill given sales target
- Submit regular progress report
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Ensure proper limit of the discount as per the limit provided of each customers
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Achievement of sales target as per assigned area.
- Ensure proper limit of the credit as per the limit provided of each agents.
- Ensure proper documentation of agents of assigned areas.
- Ensure proper recovery within specified time.
- Performing sales prospecting activities on a routine basis.
- Providing competitive market feedback
- Incentives upon target achievement
Bachelor degree or equivalent
More than 2 year
Professional Skill Required
Customer Service Client Management Marketing Sales
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, prospects and presentations
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities
- Able to achieve sales target within specified market
- Strong communication skill and good sales & marketing knowledge
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel and Power point
- New market development
- Niche market coverage
- Should be smart with a positive attitude
- Monitoring Competitor activity
Interested candidates can apply online or send their CVs at Automobilejob@outlook.com . Candidates are request to clearly specify the position that they are applying for.
Note: Opportunity of immediate appraisal and opportunity to lead a team upon proving the capability on initial job tenure
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs