- Approaching new clients and pitching the product.
- Assessing the production capacity and stock level, analyzing future demand and co-ordinating with dealer and logistics for order fulfillment.
- coordinating with concerned outlet supervisor/incharge to identify product issues and gaining sales information.
- Ensuring the executives is provided with necessary stationery and supplies.
- Maintaining relationship with concerned suppliers and following up on sales payment.
- Maintaining relationship with customers and handling their feedback.
- Must at least have a Bachelor’s Degree with atleast 4+ years preferrably in Sales and Marketing.
- Must have a good written and oral communication and the ability to build networks.
- Must have adequate knowledge of Sales & Marketing and basic foundation of Accounts.
- Must be a team player.
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com