View all 1238 Jobs
Job vacancy Administrative Manager
View all 1238 Jobs
Jagdamba Motors Pvt. LtdNaxal, Kathmandu
Arrangement of Items
- Premises visit to all the new joinees at the time of induction program.
- Coordinating with the vendors for timely arrangement of uniform, Laptop/Desktop, printing items, ID Card, pen drive as required for the concerned department.
- Timely arrangement of official Vehicle to the staff as required.
Housekeeping & Security Personnel Management
- Ensure the rooms, kitchen and other areas are well cleaned & maintained.
- Guide and train to the housekeeping and Security personnel for proper hospitality services.
- Coordinate with the outsource company for housekeeping and security personnel as and when required.
- Issuing vehicle to eligible employees as per policy.
- Preparation of memo and obtaining approval from top management.
- Ensuring that all company vehicles has proper legal documents such as Bluebook, Tax Renewal, Insurance etc.
- Vehicle Hiring as per requirement.
- Arrangement of vehicles, Hotels and support services to the visitors when required.
- Ensure the visitors received best hospitality services and support during the trip to nepal.
- Enrolling of new employees into Insurance policies.
- Settlement of Insurance Claims.
- Renewal of Insurance Policy.
Repair & Maintenance
- Preparation of Repair and Maintenance Budget.
- Arranging repair and maintenance works as per need.
Payment to the party
- Monthly/Quarterly payment of house rent/Internet/ as per agreement/Municipality
- Monthly payment of Phone bills/Electricity Expenses on time
- Annual Tax/Insurance payment of official vehicle on matured date in coordination with RTO Officer
- Monthly payment of outsourced staff (Security Guard, Cleaner used in our premises as well the release of vendor bills on time
- Maintaining up to date records of all official property (Printer, Attendance Device, CCTV, Fan, AC, TV, Inverter, Music System, Generator, security personnel of all premises.
- Maintain reports of Official vehicle & Laptop given to employees for official use, Bike & laptop in scheme to the employees
- Maintain reports of start date, matured date, cost to the party as agreement made with the house rent, Vendors, outsource companies
- Maintain the monthly record of electricity and other every expense. Analyze on and try to minimize the cost wherever possible
- Maintain Proper filing of Agreement papers done with House rent, AMC Vendors, Other parties
- Maintain Proper documentation of Official Assets handover to Employees ( Laptop/Vehicle/Pen drive/Uniforms/Shoes Etc)
- Close coordination and support among team members to strengthen the individual and department performance
- Follow company rules and regulations strictly to develop system and maintain professionalism culture in an organization.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer at-least for 3-5 years
- Master's degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- Experience in a related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
Candidates are requested to apply with updated CV at email@example.com
Note: Please mention position as "Manager- Administration" at subject.
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs