- Address customers’ inquiries and complaints through telephone, email, letter, face-to-face and so on.
- Works towards the solution of customers’ complaints successfully by investigating their problems thoroughly.
- Motivate and improve the performance of entire customer service team
- Train employees and technicians to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Suggest system and process improvement for the faster delivery channel.
- Customer oriented candidate with proven experience of more than 6 years in Customer Engagement
- Enthusiastic person having minimum Masters degree and work experience relatively in Hospitality & Service Industry
- Leader having minimum 4 years of experience in Managerial position
- Business maturity, discretion and good judgment are essential qualifications for the role, as are strong communication and collaborative skills as well as a proactive approach
- Highly motivated and ambitious in achieving goals
- Working as per company policies and maintaining proper discipline
- Candidate having own vehicle with valid license
- Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication is encouraged
- An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate
- High level of responsibility with opportunities to learn and grow
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Annual Performance Appraisal System
- Festival expense allowance
- Accident insurance
- Fuel and Maintenance Allowances
Interested candidates can send their Updated Resume and cover letter to [email protected] . Candidates are requested to clearly specify the position that they are applying for.