- Market research for consumer’s preferences about the product features.
- Develops the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Collaborate with the sales team to determine product features in order to deliver the highest product value to customers.
- Work with Marketing Team for the successful launch of the products to market.
- Responsible for product planning, forecasting
- Compilation of information about the market operating prices of the competitive brands
- Alignment with Sales team to drive sales revenue for the brand
- Prepare complete documentation/proposals of the products.
- Perform product demos to customers
- Prior 2 years experience as Assistant Product Manager in Automotive industry is preferred.
- Strong business analytical skills
- Knowledge about the trade and the market functioning
- Skillful in gathering market information and intelligence
- Strong business acumen and good communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong command over MS Office
- Must possess Two-Wheeler and License.
Interested candidates are requested to apply with an updated resume mentioning "Assistant Product Manager-Marketing" in the subject line at email@example.com