: Control Room Officer
Report to: Security Head
- Bachelor’s degree
- Atleast 3 years of relevant experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the Control Room remains secure at all times and that no unauthorized person enters the Control Room.
- Observing and monitoring of all the CCTV cameras in the school and college premises.
- Review footages of the previous captures.
- Report any incident, suspicious activities, injury, discipline problems, abuse, bully, fights and any other usual scenes to the concerned department/ management in an accurate manner.
- Record keeping and maintain documentation of information and footages reported to the concerned authority/ department.
- Keep a close eye on the employee sign in and sign out procedures for arrival and departure during the office hours and report about any disobedience to the concerned departments.
- Work with confidentiality and safeguarding of recorded documents.
- Maintenance of CCTV cameras, walkie-talkie and other equipment and report about any problems/ breakdowns and fix it by communicating with vendors/ suppliers.
- Aware of all emergency procedures ensuring all emergency exits are kept clear at all times.
- Fill out incident/ maintenance checklist sheet on a daily basis in order to report any inconsistencies taken place during that day.
- Maintain Strict Confidentiality of all digital as well as paper records.
- Carry out other duties assigned as per the need of the institution
Interested candidates meeting mentioned criteria are requested to send their resume at [email protected] by mentioning position applied.