Event Planning & Management
- Conceptualizing and designing events.
- Planning events; prepare and organize the event related documents and invoices in online and offline folders.
- Prepare a budget for events and ensure adherence to it.
- Implement events and ensure the events’ success and report to the Senior Management.
- Liaise and negotiate with vendors and third parties to promote success of events.
- Communicate with relevant retail marketing trends to mall management.
- Track KPI, customers engagement, develop event feedback survey and analyze and report.
- Operational oversight: Plan and organize marketing campaigns of mall. Assist in marketing campaigns organized by tenants and external organization.
- Interdepartmental liaison and communication for the swift operation of the department and effectivity and efficiency of the marketing events and plans.
Promotion & Social Media Marketing
- Implementation of Social Media Marketing
- Plan, develop and manage social media strategy like Instagram, LinkedIn and website of the mall.
- Research and launch new ideas regarding social media marketing.
- Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of publicity materials.
- Create contents including text posts, images and videos to increase the engagement of audience in social media.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels like Facebook, manage the brand of mall and maintain its standard
- Outgoing, vibrant, creative and people-person who loves to explore
- Proactive with excellent communication and negotiation skills to close win-win deals
- Passionate toward organizing events to promote Mall and increase footfalls.
- Fits in a modern work culture that uses technology, is transparent and is inclusive, (value human dignity)