View all 64 Jobs
Job vacancy Network Administrator
View all 64 Jobs
Kantipur Management Pvt Ltd
A Network Administrator, or Network Systems Administrator, is responsible for overseeing an organization’s computer systems or database networks to ensure proper maintenance and security. Their duties include working with other IT staff and company employees to identify network or computer system needs, overseeing the installation of new hardware or software and using employee feedback to isolate issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in network design and implementation.
- Provide network support with a variety of operating systems.
- Install and configure computer network equipment.
- Maintain network connectivity of all computer workstations.
- Provide network support to users.
- Maintain servers and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings.
- Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources.
- Implement and manage disaster recovery and back-up.
- Evaluate and recommend security improvements and system upgrades.
- Monitor network to ensure optimal performance.
- Create and maintain network users/permissions.
- Test release of products to minimize user impact and ensure compatibility.
- Create technical support documentation for systems and applications.
- Fundamental knowledge of networking concepts
- Proven network engineering, network operations, and network performance analysis skills
- Hands-on technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of computing infrastructures
- Familiarity with server management and monitoring tools
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Proficiency with scripting languages
- Strong interpersonal skills to assist non-technical individuals with complex technical issues
- Self motivated, Competitive
- Hard working, Team player and Client centric.
- Result oriented. Over achieves self/team targets
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years’ experience in a network administration role
- Previous experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016 preferred
- CISSP, CCNA, or CCNP certification a plus
- Previous experience with Cisco switches and routers preferred
- MCSE certification a plus
Interested candidates meeting mentioned criteria are requested to send their resume along with cover letter at [email protected] by mentioning position applied.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs