View all 64 Jobs
Job vacancy IT Support Assistant
View all 64 Jobs
Kantipur Management Pvt Ltd
IT Support Assistant
To assist in installing, configuring, and maintaining computer network systems and ensuring the company’s computer network is functioning smoothly and efficiently. Also, working closely with all users in the organization to develop and implement IT strategies.
Key Responsibility Area (KRA):
- Provide desktop support to all user in the organization of all systems and applications
- Support all IT related infrastructure, services and administration
- Ensure safety and security of all organizational data in a proper manner
- Collect data & information from technical department, study, analyze and prepare requirement of IT infrastructure (i.e. computer, router, anti-virus, Printer, scanner, attendance machine etc.)
- Coordinate with ISP Provider for any networking and IT Security in due coordination with HO IT.
- Installation and Repair of Lan System, Computer, Printer, CCTV, Scanner, Networking System, Email Configuration and Alcolizer machine.
- Install back-up schedule for CCTV Security Camera
- Maintenance, planning industry trends and provides recommendations on system infrastructure
- Prepare systems cost estimates and cost-benefit analyses to seek approval.
- Co-ordinate and identify the problems and troubleshooting for smooth working of IT systems of each and every user of the organization.
Report: Daily, Weekly, Monthly
Qualification: Diploma in Computer Application /High school graduate
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in the related field
- In-depth knowledge of computer operations and installation procedures
- Knowledge of computer hardware, software and networks
- Prior experience in ISP’s and other networking agency is preferred
- Network & Connectivity Management and Setup
Interested candidates meeting mentioned criteria are requested to send their resume at [email protected] by mentioning position applied.
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs