As an IELTS instructor, you form part of the Service Team at StudentFolio, being jointly responsible for the educational success of the IELTS students. You contribute to the Students’ learning by preparing and delivering educational, interactive, and dynamic classes that help to prepare students in taking the IELTS exam. You, along with the other instructor, guarantee that the Student is given enough opportunity to develop their four key language skills and that you guide them throughout their course to achieve an improved IELTS score.
You are responsible for providing Students with motivation, feedback and sound study advice as they progress through their studies. The IELTS instructor reports to the Managing Director. You will meet with them on a weekly or biweekly basis, and you may be asked to attend ongoing training and skills development seminars.
Job Offer IELTS instructor in Kathmandu
Job TitleIELTS instructor
- At least 2 years teaching experience as a English Teacher. Prior IELTS teaching experience is highly desirable.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Exceptional understanding of English language grammatical analysis.
- Some knowledge of the IELTS test strongly desired.
- Proficient in using basic computer programs and quick to adapt to new IT systems.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and cross-functionally in order to ensure course growth and success.
- Professional in attitude and appearance, dynamic with a passion for teaching and a commitment to real English education.
- Open minded towards new challenges, flexible, a positive attitude, and the desire to help change futures.
- Mentioned above
New Baneshwor, Kathmandu
Browse All Jobs