Job vacancy Cook
22 Jul, 2019
responsible for planning and directing food preparation and cooking activities. ... Ensure quality of food and portion control, create new recipes, requisition food and kitchen supplies and equipment, schedule staff, and supervise cooks and kitchen staff.
- Minimum 2 years experience on cook, The most important skill need is an ability to cook, as well as knowledge of the kitchen. This broad skill includes a variety of smaller skills, including knife skills and tasting skills. cook need to be able to cook precisely and efficiently.
- Cleans food preparation areas as determined by law and company policy.
- Prepares foods to the specifications of the client.
- Prepares food before the arrival of guests.
- Makes adjustments to food items to accommodate guests with allergies or specific diet concerns.
- Manages other employees in the kitchen.
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs