Jwagal 10, Kupondol, Lalitpur
View all 919 Jobs
Job vacancy Marketing Executive
Itahari International CollegeItahari
31 December, 2019
- Plan and implement an annual marketing plan; regularly updating the management team on progress.
- Organizing and coordinating all promotional activities.
- Preparing and maintaining all promotional materials.
- Managing and updating of company web site.
- Implementing ongoing marketing campaigns through a number of communication channels.
- Analysis and feedback of sales performance.
- Researching new market areas for the company.
- Carry out analysis of the overall competitive landscape, identifying key markets and trends.
- Maintain comprehensive records and analysis on all marketing activity.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure a synergy of activity exists across the entire organization.
- Support marketing team in day to day marketing activities.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree with experience in the same area
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint is a must
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal (both Nepali and English)
- Strong problem-solving skills
If you are qualified and interested please send your CV to Nepaljob@outlook.com.
Candidates are requested to mention the position applied for in subject line.
3 Jan, 2020
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs