Job vacancy Head of Quality Assurance
View all 462 Jobs
Head of Quality Assurance
Require No.: 1
Location: Pokhara with frequent travel
Purpose of the job: Responsible to ensure the quality and standard of all INF work through oversight of the MELA(monitoring, evaluation, learning and accountability) processes and ensuring evidence based technical expertise is applied across the organization.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- Master's Degree in Management, Information Management, Project Management of other relevant subject with minimum 5 years's experience at senior level (including minimum 3 years' MELA experience across variety of projects) in an I/NGO or Governmental organization.
- Excellent understanding of current national and international development trends, practices, community development & empowerment models and project management cycle.
- Proven ability to manage MELA in a complex organization with good analytical and conceptual skills.
- Good networking, facilitation, influencing and capacity building abilities.
- High level of computer literacy with excellent communication competency in written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Willing and able to travel extensively to all INF work areas.
Applicants with certificates and other relevant documents should be received by 10th January 2020. Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can send their application stating the post applied for with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) to the email address given below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
INF Nepal, Pokhara
INF Nepal encourages applications from Persons with Disabilities, Women and disadvantaged groups.
|Min. Experience Year||5 Years|
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs